SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NEW STUDENTS
KP announces to the public that there are scholarships to cover:
- 20% of tuition fees of 20 new students in each of the programs of Education (excluding Entrepreneurship and Economics, and PGDE), Biomedical Laboratories Sciences, and Theology.
- 10% of tuition fees of 20 new students in each of the programs of Management and Economics, Entrepreneurship and Economics (with Education), and Rural Development.
- 10% of tuition fees of 40 new students in the programs of General Nursing and Midwifery.
You may apply for the scholarship by writing a letter to the Vice Chancellor, if you are:
- Early registered
The scholarship can be maintained throughout the study period on condition of:
- Renewing the scholarship application after each level
- Succeeding the previous level with no retake and an overall score of 70% or above
- Being registered for the following level
Dr Dariya Mukamusoni
Vice Chancellor of KP