Names: MUSANGANIRE Innocent / Assistant lecturer
MUSANGANIRE Innocent is an Assistant Lecturer in Business and Development Studies (BDS) at KIBOGORA POLYTECHNIC. His area of interest is Community development.
Years of reflections, of trials and efforts have been devoted to socio economic development, huge amounts of money have been assigned to it, And yet the results are often disappointing, progress is far from being obvious, the failures are numerous, amazing situations are being observed. Where then does this relative lack of success come from? The global percentage of people living under the living standard has increased, why is that, despite all the goodwill displayed? The most expected outcome/goal is to identify and alleviate socioeconomic problems which affect the community, arrive to reflect together, to analyze and find themselves the concrete solutions to the problems in which they are immersed. This involves identifying the range of solutions to each identified problem or challenge. It should also include assessing each possible solution to each problem.
My recent research focuses on:
Critical analysis of the methods of fighting against HIV/AIDS in Rwanda
The hypothesis to be verified was: “The fight against the spread of the AIDS virus is primarily a matter of man, not a technical matter or that of financial injection, and it can be effective only in the deep respect for the human person and by a permanent rising of awareness of HIV-positive communities in their sexual behavior”.
For it to be, we went into the area, consulted the documents of the institutions responsible for the fight against HIV/AIDS and health centers, medical staff of the health centers, members of various associations in the fight against HIV/AIDS, as well as people with HIV-positive persons by a participatory consultation and interviews.
During the survey, we noticed that the wishes of the HIV- positive people and disseminators of the disease appear to be located on three plans: the solution of their immediate problems and the improvement of their future 48% of the surveyed people, their attendance of mutual health insurance and the obtaining of moderator tickets for 16.5%, as well as training /information on HIV/AIDS for 35.5%).
Current research focuses on a range of issues related to:
“Financial analysis and poverty reduction” co-authored with BUMBALI Machiavel, it will derive precise measures of poverty reduction due to financial services in SACCOs of Nyamasheke District.
- Bapfakurera, B. J. P. (2016). Microfinance and Investment Promotion in Rwanda, Case study of URWEGO Opportunity Bank.
- Bizimana, S. (2016). Health services and treatment of non-insured patients in Public Hospital, Case study in Bushenge Hospital.
- Byilingiro, G. (2015). The role of entrepreneurship development in poverty alleviation in rural area. Case study of Kanjongo Sector.
- Dusabe, F. (2016). Credit Policy and Loan Recovery in Microfinance Institutions; Case study Umwalimu sacco Rusizi.
- Giraneza, C. (2015). Role of tea plantation on social economic transformation. Case study of Karambi sector.
- Kankesha, F. (2016). Farming Cooperative and Food security in Rusizi Ditrict, Case study of Bugarama Sector
- Mbiragije, D. (2016). Transport Cooperative and Economic developmnent of Stakeholders, Case study of COTAMONYA Nyamasheke.
- Muhawenimana, A. (2015). Contribution of microfinance institutions to social economic development of the community. Case study of Agaseke.
- Mukabutera, D. (2015). Contribution of Marketing system in Improving Profitability of Insurance Company: Case study of SORAS Rusizi.
- Mukagatare, C. (2015). Contribution of Microfinance in Poverty reduction: Case study SACCO WISAGARA Rangiro.
- Mukahirwa, A.A. (2016). Strategic Plan and Organization Performance. Case study of TRIPARTITE agency.
- Mukamana, E. (2015). Contribution of financial institutions to economic development of its clients: Case study of bpr.
- Mukaremera, I. (2016). Tea farming and Economic development in Nyamasheke District. Case study of COTHEGA.
- Musabyimana, A. (2015). Contribution of non government organizations to the welfare of the people in Nyamasheke district. Case study: Compassion.
- Ndayishimye, R. (2015). Role of Microfinance Institutions in the development of women in Rwanda. Case study Urwego Bank.
- Ntihemuka, J.P. (2016). Coffee washing station and Socio-economic development in Nyamasheke District, Case study of Karambi sector
- Nyirampakaniye, S. (2016). Tea Cooperative and socio-Economic development in Nyamasheke District, Case study of COOPTHE Mwaga-Gisakura.
- Nyiransabimana, B. (2015). Contribution of teachers’ association (UMWALIMU SACCO) in development teachers’ welfare. Case study: Kanjongo sector.
- Nzabonimpa, P. (2015). Contribution of saving and credits cooperatives to the promotion of household’s projects. Case study umurenge SACCO
- Ruzizana, M. (2015). Challenges faced by Rwanda revenue authority in collecting and assessing tax in Rwanda. Case study RRA Rusizi branch.
- Uwabakurikiza, J. (2015). Role of Microfinance institutions in access to financial services to rural population in Nyamasheke district. Case study: Terimbere Ruharambuga
- Uwimana, O. (2015). Impact of Umurenge SACCO on saving culture. Case study of Kanjongo. Umurenge SACCO.
- Uwimana, M. (2016). Coffee investors and economic growth in Nyamasheke district. Case study Gihombo sector.
- Uwumukiza, M. C. (2016). Small and Medium enterprises and employment opportunity in Nyamasheke District. Case study Shara coffee ltd
- Nsabimana, J. P. (2017). Rural electrification and socio-economic development in Nyamasheke district. Case study of Kanjongo sector.
- Rudasingwa, T. Information and Communication Technology and organization performance. Case study of Nyanza Milk industry Ltd
- Uwizeyimana, E. (2017). Pension insurance and employees livelihood. Case study SORAS Nyanza
- Uwimana, C. (2017). Employment and socio-economic development in Nyamasheke district. Case study of Kilimbi sector.
- Mukandekezi, Z. (2017). Environmental sustainability and economic growth in Nyamasheke district. Case study: Kirimbi sector.
- Icyimpaye, B. (2017). Land managenent and socio-management. Case study of Giheke Sector
- Murwanashyaka, J.P. (2017). Human resources development and organization performance performance of cooperatives in Nyamasheke district. Cases study of Duhuzimbaraga K.M.
- Nduwayo, J.N. (2017). SACCO services and living standard
- Nduwayezu, D. (2017). Role of credit to women empowerment in Nyamasheke district. Case study of Kanjongo Sector.
- Kilomani, P. (2017). Challenges of youth self-employment and job creation in Rwanda. Case study of Nyamasheke district
- Hagenimana, P. Erosion control and agriculture production in Rusizi district. Case study of Nkanka sector